Join us in prayer!

Due to intensified security in the Middle East for westerners, the visa process for Chresten’s trip to Riyadh was all the more complicated. This has delayed his actual departure until 10/12/11. Please be in prayer with us as he is scheduled to fly out tomorrow afternoon from Washington, D.C. We are believing for no further complications for his travel arrangements, favor with all in travel authority & security, and for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the coming days as he ministers in this great city of the world. Updates will be posted as they are released. Thank you for your partnership in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Share This



  1. Misty Macal on October 12, 2011 at 10:28 pm

    We are believing God for a great revival!

Leave a Comment